Life is a succession of little moments to be fully lived and savored.
- "But you don't understand, I have so much to do! I am so busy every day that I don't have time to play, I don't have time for ... " fill in the blank.
Are you addicted to stress?
- "That's a ridiculous thought!"
- Are you able to just sit outside without a phone, tablet or book, and just breathe in the fresh air, feel the breeze on your cheeks and relish in a sweet flower scent and bird chatter without running a to-do list in your head?
- And can you sit for 15 minutes without feeling guilty for being idle?
- Have you taken action on that resolution to start that hobby – as you said you would in your new year's resolution?
- Have you started to write that book that you want to write "some day"?
- Do you preserve special time to play with your kids, grand kids or pets,or is there always something more urgent to do?
And on and on ...
What are you missing out n?
What regrets will come and haunt you on your death bed?
What is it costing you?
Life is to be lived while you're alive!
Do you need help seeing the magic in these little moments?